- Outstanding sociology research paper
- Thesis statement about Leukemia
- Memory management researh paper
- Getting a research project summary
- Finding a sociology research paper sample
- HR management term paper example
- Cybercrime midterm paper writing tips
- Informative research paper introduction
- College paper editing agencies
- Get a high quality help online
- Guide to writing a research paper proposal
- Research project for a science fair
- Conclusion & recommendation section
- Mining techniques research paper tips
- A research project on obesity in America
- Bibliography research project tips
- MLA research paper title page
How To Compose A Successful Research Paper On Unemployment In India
The biggest problems of the 21st century’s reality are issues of food scarcity and global unemployment. Unfortunately, we’ve all had the opportunity to see the terrifying faces of these misfortunes during our lifetime. The situation is going from bad to worse. There are so many people on Earth – it’s getting crowded. Ironically, somehow it seems that the number of available jobs for the general public has been drastically reduced during the last decade.
Writing a good research paper on unemployment in India isn’t a difficult task. It can be easily orchestrated in a few steps. Poverty and unemployment issues have become a form of a common knowledge about this country. Most people are familiar with the existence of an overpopulation problem and that’s a place to start your research.
In order to help those who need to write a quality piece about problems in India, we have made a list of some useful hints and tips to follow.
- Gather all information about the life in India. Make sure that you include all important figures (population, percentage of young / old people, working status, birth rate and mortality rates etc.).
- Read magazine articles about their main problems. Magazines can be regular (paper edition) and online versions. We believe that online version allows a better understanding of the given issue because it contains valuable feedback. Every article in an online form has an area reserved for comments about current events. These comments can be used as a source material – many realistic conclusions can be found on such pages.
- Broaden your online search on an area of social networks. Join the official page of a governance area, ministry or department (if it’s available) and browse for details. You can gain a valuable insight of the daily life of the country in this way.
- Try to find a documentary about the country. Movies and specialized TV series are a remarkable source of information. With the help of resources such as these, you would be in a position to truly understand the situation as it is.
- Check out the comments on forums and chat rooms. These are the places that people visit to exchange opinions and information. If a major number of the users write about the inability to find work, you can ask them questions about it and find valuable localized information.
- If you’re in a position to travel and if you can afford it, you should visit India. Nothing can measure up to a real life experience.